п»їScore: _____/25 Identity: ____________________ Particular date: _____________________
U. S. Cosmetic Exam
You will find _____ people in the U. S. Home of Staff and _____ members in the U. H. Senate. A U. S. Representative acts a _____ year term. That person need to have been a U. S. citizen for _____ years and be at least _____ years old. A U. H. Senator serves a _____ year term. That person should have been a U. S i9000. citizen intended for _____ years and be by least _____ years old. The President serves a _____ year term. That person must be at least _____ years of age and a resident in the U. S i9000. for 14 years. There are _____ judges for the Supreme The courtroom. They provide for _____.
1 . Make clear each of the 6 principles of presidency:
a. Bank checks and Balances-
c. Splitting up of Powers-
d. Limited Government-
at the. Popular Sovereignty and " We the PeopleвЂќ-
farreneheit. Judicial Review-
2 . What are the 5 basic concepts of democracy?
3. According to Enlightenment thinkers, precisely what is the purpose of the us government and what should happen if this isn't being done?
4. How has the Metabolic rate been able to last for more than 200 years?
5. Precisely what is the " Supreme Legislation of the LandвЂќ in the United States?
six. Where may be the purpose of federal government explained?
7. What do the following purposes of government mean?
a. Establishing justice-
b. Advertising the general welfare-
c. Forming a more best union-
g. Providing intended for the common defense-
8. That which was the purpose of The Federalist Papers?
9. What does the Bill of Rights perform and why was that needed?
12. What are the five freedoms guaranteed inside the 1st Modification?
11. The moment are national elections held?
12. What is the main reason for each department?
13. List the powers of every branch in the appropriate package:
18. List one of many ways each branch checks the other two branches: