DIPLOMA IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
FACULTY OF ADMINISTRATIVE RESEARCH AND INSURANCE PLAN STUDIES
SEMESTER JUN – OCT 2013
1 . Enlightening industrial contact in a nation depend on a lot of factors. Recognize the elements and provide illustrations for each component.
2 . The Director Basic of Trade Union have an enormous electrical power re enrollment and deregistration of trade unions. Analyse this assertion and provide cases where appropriate.
3. The dimensions of trade union determines the strength and weaknesses. Discuss this affirmation.
some. The Industrial Associations Act 1967 has specified procedures to get followed by control unions in obtaining identification from their organisations. Discuss the extent to which the techniques are sufficient to ensure the unions are granted recognition by way of a employers.
a few. The accomplishment and inability of a group bargaining be based upon several elements. Discuss this kind of statement with appropriate cases.
6. The Director Standard of Industrial Contact is strengthened an enormous powers by the Professional Relations Act 1967 to solve industrial arguments. Critically examine this statement.
7. Industrial action simply by employees' assemblage may profit employers. Critically evaluate this kind of statement with appropriate examples.
8. Go over the pros and cons of business action simply by employers to several parties in a country. Present examples to compliment your response.
9. Seriously evaluate upon provisions agreed by the Employment Act 1955 on concerns related to income.
10. Compare between commercial relations in the public and private sectors.
11. MTUC features played a significant role inside the labour motion. Therefore , it must be registered as a trade union. Critically evaluate this declaration.